Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"That's What I Love About Sunday..."

I waited to post about Sunday afternoon because I hadn't uploaded my pictures from my Canon Digital Rebel, yet.


After the luncheon at church Marty and I went home and prepared for an afternoon outdoors. We loaded up and headed northeast of town to turkey hunt and fish. It was a B-E-A-UTIFUL day! I was glad to be outside and I hadn't really been hunting at all with my husband this year, so I agreed to go. I always take my camera along because there are SO many pretty things you miss if you don't.

I took a lot of pictures of the wild flowers. I realize some of these are probably weeds, but it makes no difference to me. They are pretty nonetheless!
Here's my handsome hunting guide.

I thought this little bridge was SO neat! It's tucked away (as you can see) and runs over the most beautiful creek called Oasis Creek. I tried to get pictures of the creek itself, but none of them turned out very good.
THIS is why I go with him...

It was a wonderful day. We rarely spend an entire day together anymore...especially on the weekends. It was oh so nice. We didn't get a turkey *(which I'm ok with) and we caught a couple of bass. They weren't big enough to keep, though.

5 comments:

erin f. said...

Beautiful! Those are the best kinds of days.

Sweet Simplicity said...

Gorgeous sunset pictures!

Amy said...

hey girl! i'm sorry the link didn't work...try this one:
http://marriedlifeonline.com/ (there should be a big red box that says "the big 6 great date experiment".

when you click on that box choose the gathering on the right that says "buckhead". that should take you to the right website with the dates. if it doesn't, email me @ amytcathy@gmail.com and I'll send you all the dates so far as documents.

i hope you decide to do the dates, we had such a great time!

Jessica said...

I love the simple things like that!

Liz Harrell said...

What gorgeous pics!