Friday, May 15, 2009

Etsy Love...

So, I've been seeing the adorable headbands everywhere...blogs, magazines, etc. However, I had yet to find them in any of my latest shopping ventures. So, I did the only reasonable thing a girl in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE would do...I found them on Etsy.
Yes, Lindsey...I know you made your own and they were adorable...however, I am NOT that crafty. The first one I purchased is a feather headband that has pink and feathers with rhinestone accents. I love this one. The first time I wore it everyone thought I had put streaks in my blonde hair. Those of you who know me know that I'd never do something that drastic.

The second one I decided on is a navy blue and white curly feather flapper barette. Isn't it adorable? I was going to wear it Mother's Day, but the navy in my dress wasn't quite the same.


You can find them by going to Etsy's site and then select "Sellers" from the dropdown menu and type in JustLiv. She has some amazing pieces...

I am currently lusting after this one...


Happy Friday, everyone!


I am off to a lovely mother/daughter spa day tomorrow that I'm throwing for one of my friends who is getting married in three weeks! I'll post pictures next week!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the shout out on the blog roll! I adore these feather headbands and the ones from JustLiv are AMAZING!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Fabulous head pieces!