Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Organization

Although you cannot currently tell by walking through our house, I LOVE to be organized. Since buying our first house I have all of these ideas...small remodels, redesigning my closet and turning a couple of awkward knooks into functioning spaces. In my many Google searches I came across www.organize.com They have EVERYTHING you could possibly want from closet systems to pretty photo boxes. So one of these days I will get my house in order and maybe my closet will resemble some of the ones on this site. A girl can dream anyways...

2 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

I need some help getting organized! I'm hosting a cookbook swap on my blog if you are interested...

Megan said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I always need help getting oranized!!