Wednesday, October 1, 2008

OKC & The Oklahoma State Fair

I went to OKC a few weekends ago to celebrate my friend, Becky's, birthday. We spent Saturday at the Oklahoma State Fair. She has most of the pictures on her camera so I'll have to get those from her later. We ate fair food, shopped a little, rode a few rides and even got henna tattoos.

Here we are watching the lumberjack competition which included saw contests and the log rolling competition.



Becky with her "jug o' rootbeer".



Sunday morning we got up EARLY in order to go to early services at LifeChurch. The lesson was great and we grabbed a little Panera before Becky had to be at work. I headed to Norman to meet up with my cousin, Cade, who plays basketball for OU. I only got a couple of pictures and they were TERRIBLE of me, so I'm not posting them, but he was a sweetheart. We ate at BJ's and then ran to the mall for a bit.

Marty stayed in Canadian and went dove hunting and to a cookout with some guy friends. Of course, he didn't take any pictures.

Have a blessed day!

0 comments: