about Summer, that is.
I was tagged by Arlynn at Fleur De-licious *(http://fleurde-licious.blogspot.com/) to participate in the Summer Blog Tag where I have to name my top 5 favorite things about summer!
*If someone could tell me how to create a link only using a blog's name instead of the entire web address, that'd be great! I haven't been able to figure it out.
These are in no particular order...
1. My birthday on June 12. Twenty-four, here I come!
2. Grilling out. The food just tastes so good! We cook out every year for my birthday and my mom makes the best hobo dinners (minus the hamburger meat) that have yellow squash, zucchini, potatoes, onions, turkey bacon, butter and seasonings. They are YUMMY!
3. The 4th of July. It's a HUGE celebration locally. There's a fun run, parades, parties, cook outs, homemade ice cream, rodeos, rodeo dances and fireworks. What's NOT to love?
4. Water activities...the lake, the beach, float trips on the river, etc. This past weekend seriously made me want to invest in a couple of fancy, smancy seadoos.
5. Our local Farmer's Market. It get's going around mid-July and my boss owns it so we get FREE fresh veggies all summer long!
A big shout out to Fleur De-licious for tagging me for this. Now it's time for me to to a few of my favorite bloggers...
Brownies for My Breakfast
Jimmy Choos & Tennis Shoes
The Faubulous Life of Todd & Erin
*This is where that whole link thing would come in REALLY handy if I knew how to do it!
Have fun with this and don't forget to share the love with 5 of your favorite bloggers!