Thursday, January 21, 2010

And the Winner Is...

Lisa from Just a Spoonful of Sugar!!!

Please e-mail me with your mailing address as soon as possible. I have to find a box to put "the goods" in and it'll be on it's merry little way to you! Thanks for playing everyone!

I'm sorry y'all, I didn't take a picture of me drawing a name out of a cup. I kind of felt like Elle from Legally Blonde with her "Snap Cup". I did use my Diva mug if it makes y'all feel better, though. I'm feeling a little lazy this morning. I bailed on my workout partner this morning. Sorry, Tara! We went to see Avatar last night and it was SO GOOD! I didn't know what to think about it from the previews, but I loved it! We didn't get out of the theater 'til 12:15 a.m., though.

It's almost Friday!

post signature

8 comments:

Nezzy said...

OOoooooh, Just a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down, the me...... Sorry, I break out in song at the drop of a hat.

Congratulations to Spoonful of Sugar (refraining from breakin' forth in song here) for winning the grand giveaway. Enjoy all your goodies!

Ya'll have a fantastically blessed day!!!

Summer {Bisfor...} said...

congrats to the winner!!!

been a long time, how are you?

xo

Lil' Woman said...

Congrats Lisa!

Iva said...

Congratulations to the winner!!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Hey girl! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday! Congrats to your winner!!

Kristin said...

So the three hour length wasn't bad?

黑色 said...

很好啊..................................................

Lisa said...

WOO HOO!!! I'm so excited!! Thank you so much sweetie!!!