Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wishful Wednesday

Kelsey over at The Seattle Smith's is hostessing Wishful Wednesday.


Today 'I Wish'...My Pet Could Talk Because I've been dying to know...

1) If he's been cold the last few mornings we've gone walking. I walk Tyke on a harness (which he hates) because he's like a sled dog pulling on a lead if I don't, but his coat won't fit over his harness.

2) Why in the last two weeks he's gone from playfully chewing on his toys to full on devouring them. Included in the rampage were a pair of M's work pants, a button up shirt and his comfy work boots. Care to answer that one, my little darling???
3) And last but not least, if he thinks he's been abandoned when I leave him at pet resorts when we go on long trips.

I couldn't decide on just one question or picture. He is my furbaby after all!
4) L.C. (the cat) Why do you let Tyke bite and pull on your ears and harrass you when it'd only take one good swipe from your fully entact claws to make him lay off? You are a sweet kitty when you want to be.

post signature

10 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

That last pic is adorable. I would love it if my cat and dog would cuddle...not a change in hell...they would rather chase and torture each other!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

The last one is so sweet of the two together!! Is he a puppy or does he just like to eat your things?!?!

Liz Mays said...

Love the cuddlin' cuteness!

Lindsey said...

Tyke is a cutie!

The Janacek's said...

Hey thanks for the comment! I love your blog and the Title of it! I would need something in that kind of way b/c my husband is a livid hunter and I am more of the city girl! But i do love to go hunting with him but I DO love coming back and getting pampered too!!! Your dog is too cute!!! I always feel Bentley feels abandoned when I leave to work everyday and he lets me know about it too! HA!

Confessions Of A Domestic Goddess said...

So cute!! I wonder the same thing about my girls when I leave them at pet resorts....we're Emma's fourth home, and I always worry that she's going to feel abandoned.

Shanna said...

OMIGOSH! I love this pics. Tyke is just so cute. I wish he and Molly could be friends. And I agree with you about wondering what they think... this morning Kyle left for work before me (which never happens) and Molly just spazzed out for the rest of the morning. She would just sit and stare at the front door!!!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh girl, Tyke is such a cutie. My two got along well before Maximilien (my cat) was captured by coyotes. Tiger would raise his paw and Maxi would walk under it and they'd do it all over again. Hence the dog was petting the cat. I've got wittnesses!!! :o)

Enjoyed the pics, too cute! Have the best day!!!

Miss Jody said...

Oh my gosh! That one of him on his back...ha! ha! He looks like a ball of trouble!
He is soooooo cute!!

Ramirez Family said...

I gave you a blog award, go check out my blog!! =)