Loving the difficult people in our lives has really been on my heart a lot lately. Here's a point from a sermon that I wanted to share for Quotable Friday. "Be creative in your hospitality; look for new ways to make others feel accepted and valued and loved." A good one to apply to the workplace or anywhere for that matter that I also try and live by is "Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully."
Y'all are just too sweet to me! Ashley at Ramirez Family gave me the Your Blog is Fabulous Award.
The rules are as follows.
1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award. Thank you so much, Ashley!
2) Copy the logo and place it on you blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award. (How do I do that again?) 4) Name 5 things I am obsessed with. 5) Nominate 5 FaBuLoUs bloggers.
Things I am obsessed with...
1) My Garmin Forerunner 305. I don't know what I'd do without it on Sundays when I do my long runs. (10 miles coming up this Sunday morning and it's gonna be cold! The high for the day is only 42 degrees and it's supposed to get down in the 20's during the night. So, I'm guessing at 6 a.m. it's still going to be pretty chilly!)
2) My iPod Shuffle. Yes, it's only a shuffle, but again, I use it every time I work out. I chose the San Antonio Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon because there is a band set up every mile of the race. And since you're not allowed to use any type of mp3 player, this was VERY important to me! I don't see how people run without listening to something.
3) My cameras. I have a Canon Digital Rebel and a Canon Elph and I typically carry at least one of them with me EVERYWHERE! (Too bad I haven't printed off any of my pictures from the last year. That's my only complaint with digital photography.)
4) Earl Grey Lattes. Since it's gotten colder I have one every morning and sometimes in the afternoon. Yummy!
5) Our Fireplace. Growing up I always wanted a fireplace so when we bought a house that was one of my requirements. We light a fire EVERY evening we're home in the fall and winter!
I nominate the following Fabulous Bloggers...
2) Courtney at Starting Out3) Mrs. Guru at Off the Beaten Path
4) Heather at Step Inside
Y'all have a wonderful weekend! I think it's going to be quite chilly in the panhandle!